Since 1973, Granite Christian Academy has been serving our community throughout Southwest Virginia. A ministry of Fellowship Baptist Church, GCA exists to give children an education that is both spiritually and academically exceptional. We are offering a K3 & K4 Early Learning Program to provide service to the ever growing population of Wythe and surrounding counties.
GCA exists to help position young people for successful lives. We are committed to doing all we can to prepare our students academically and spiritually. We love the Lord Jesus and encourage the children in our care to do the same. The faculty and staff of Granite work closely with parents to undergird their influence and assist them in the training of their children. We endeavor to make a meaningful impact in the lives of every member of our GCA family- students, parents, grandparents and friends. Our Early Learning Program is meant to further help parents as they strive to start their children’s journey on a strong spiritual and academic footing.
What We Offer
- Our curriculum is infused with Scriptural teaching and principles.
- All children attend weekly age-appropriate chapels led by our faculty and guest speakers.
- GCA uses the A Beka Book curriculum produced by Pensacola Christian College.
- Godly, caring & qualified faculty members are on hand to assist with whatever your child may need.
- For a more detailed description of our academic program, please refer to our Scope & Sequence.
- All of our faculty, staff and volunteers have undergone extensive background checks.
- Fire, natural disaster and terror procedures are in place to help protect against threats of all types.
- GCA maintains a strict policy against all forms of bullying and other unkind behaviors.